Monday, April 18, 2011

Stuff #3: My Husband

I hope with this third one you have figured out that this blog is not in order of importance.  Husband certainly outranks books, no matter how much I love them.  I was actually hoping to space out the really important sappy posts more, but I this one was on my mind.  I just watched my husband walk out the door, and I'm not too sure when he'll be back.

And if you don't already know why, don't worry.  Nothing like that. 

He's in the Navy, which means his schedule is unpredictable to say the least.  It's hard on me, to tell you all the truth.  I've always been pretty bad at the, "keep calm and carry on" thing.  Gosh darnit, I would really like my husband here, I feel like crying, and I'm not going to pretend otherwise.  Clearly, I am not British enough.  It's a tragic failing.

Alright, get ready to make maple syrup, because I'm about to get quite sappy.

However, I have to say, he's worth the uncertainty.  I've never met anyone who fits better with me.  I can be serious with him, I can laugh with him, I can tell him my dreams (and not just my dreams for the future, also the really weird dream I had one night involving a tent full of parrots and a penguin).  He's not exactly like me, but we're like right and left hands.  We fit together really well, but we also work together really well.

Alright, I think that's good.  Thanks for letting me gush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment